Monday, October 10, 2011

Just felt like sharing...

Another statement on the OWS movement

My Facebook status tonight:
Just so you know...I'm not a part of any "mob" (Eric Cantor, Republican House Majority Leader). I'm not "un-American" or even "anti-capitalist" (Herman Cain, GOP Presidential candidate). And I'm not going to "drag you into the streets and kill you" (Glenn Beck, conservative commentator). But I AM a part of the growing movement of people who are upset with corporate influence in our government and society. I am 99 percent.
To be fair, my other FB status updates have ranged from the recall announcement (more on that soon), to the various sporting events occurring tonight as well. Still, I just felt like sharing this sentiment with everyone who isn't a personal friend of mine on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment