Friday, April 28, 2017

My quick thoughts on a possible Clarke appointment to Homeland Security


Clarke could play loose with the definitions of terrorism, setting a dangerous precedent


I share my thoughts on my Twitter account (through video) about Donald Trump possibly appointing Milwaukee County Sheriff Clarke to a position within Homeland Security. It was announced today that the president is considering this appointment, despite the troubled history Clarke has within his own department.


One more thing I'd like to add: if Clarke, who considers Black Lives Matter to be a terrorist organization, gets any position of power, it's likely he'll play loose with the definition of what "terrorism" actually is...which could set dangerous precedent for Trump to follow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment